ESET protects against WannaCry
How ESET protects your business: 1 minute video
How ESET blocks extortion malware
- What sets ESET's proactive technology apart
- How ESET keeps ransomware from spreading
Multi-layered security keeps you safe from the newest Ransomware attacks
All ESET products stop WannaCry. Unlike other vendors, ESET’s proactive, multilayered solution not only blocks this ransomware, but can also stop it from spreading by blocking the utilized exploit (EternalBlue).
Migrating to other Security Solution
- Requires disabling of incumbent AV self defense, password protection, and HIPS
- Requires total system reboot 90% of the time
- Can require multiple migration attempts
- Time consuming
- Typically leaves behind traces of AV that impact performance and prevent new AV installation
Migrating to ESET with Rip and Replace
- Requires no changes to your incumbent AV
- No system reboot
- Works 100% of the time – guaranteed
- Take just minutes to make the switch
- No artifacts or problems left over from incumbent solution
ESET keeps your computer running fast
Lowest impact on system speed and performance in a recent comparison test.
- Count on ESET’s proactive, multilayered approach to block unauthorized access,
secure private data, and prevent intrusions
- Defend against malware with fast-scanning, accurate detection that’s light on systems and low on false positives.
- Easily manage tens or thousands of Windows®, Mac®, Linux™ and Android™ devices from one spot with ESET Remote Administrator.
Web-based console installs on Windows or Linux Includes Virtual Appliance to get up and running quickly